HURTS
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

www.CommunityHURTS.de

StartseiteNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Hello!! Would you help a fellow fan meet Theo and Adam! Please read!!

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
hhraud

hhraud

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

Hello!! Would you help a fellow fan meet Theo and Adam! Please read!! Empty
BeitragThema: Hello!! Would you help a fellow fan meet Theo and Adam! Please read!!   Hello!! Would you help a fellow fan meet Theo and Adam! Please read!! I_icon_minitimeMi 02 Jan 2013, 20:21

Hello! My name is Hanna, and I am from Estonia. I'm going to Hurts Berlin show (09.02.2012) and i've been a fan since June 2010. I have never met Theo or Adam.

If anyone knows where they afterparty in Berlin or how i can meet them to take a photo and sign my cd. Please tell me!

I'm not crazy obsessed fangirl, but i love them and I want to meet them. I've waited for it so long.

I really hope someone can help me! Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Morla

Morla

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7075

BeitragThema: Re: Hello!! Would you help a fellow fan meet Theo and Adam! Please read!!   Hello!! Would you help a fellow fan meet Theo and Adam! Please read!! I_icon_minitimeMi 02 Jan 2013, 20:36

Hello Hanna,

thanks for joining us and a heartily

Hello!! Would you help a fellow fan meet Theo and Adam! Please read!! Welcome

Unfortunately we can't actively help to meet them. I wish you all luck that you meet them, they are great! Because I do not "stalk" them, despite I was very often at a concert, I only took the chance to say "hello" from time to time. But it's worth it at least once Wink.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask...

Enjoy this site Smile.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.communityhurts.de
hhraud

hhraud

BeitragThema: Re: Hello!! Would you help a fellow fan meet Theo and Adam! Please read!!   Hello!! Would you help a fellow fan meet Theo and Adam! Please read!! I_icon_minitimeMi 02 Jan 2013, 21:02

Morla schrieb:
Hello Hanna,

thanks for joining us and a heartily

Hello!! Would you help a fellow fan meet Theo and Adam! Please read!! Welcome

Unfortunately we can't actively help to meet them. I wish you all luck that you meet them, they are great! Because I do not "stalk" them, despite I was very often at a concert, I only took the chance to say "hello" from time to time. But it's worth it at least once Wink.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask...

Enjoy this site Smile.

How did you say hello? Smile Yeah stalking is bad :S wouldn't want to do it, i'm sane Wink. But you don't have any tips on how to meet them?
Nach oben Nach unten
Morla

Morla

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7075

BeitragThema: Re: Hello!! Would you help a fellow fan meet Theo and Adam! Please read!!   Hello!! Would you help a fellow fan meet Theo and Adam! Please read!! I_icon_minitimeMi 02 Jan 2013, 21:11

Be at the venue very soon (in the morning / at noontime) and / or wait after the concert (will take at least an hour or longer).

Some people find out where the hotel is, but this is not my business.

So all you can go for is luck (or search "hardcorers" who try everything^^...).

I waited after a concert now and then and had the luck once to be in a Meet&Greet.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.communityhurts.de
hhraud

hhraud

BeitragThema: Re: Hello!! Would you help a fellow fan meet Theo and Adam! Please read!!   Hello!! Would you help a fellow fan meet Theo and Adam! Please read!! I_icon_minitimeMi 02 Jan 2013, 21:24

Morla schrieb:
Be at the venue very soon (in the morning / at noontime) and / or wait after the concert (will take at least an hour or longer).

Some people find out where the hotel is, but this is not my business.

So all you can go for is luck (or search "hardcorers" who try everything^^...).

I waited after a concert now and then and had the luck once to be in a Meet&Greet.

THank you for everything!! Smile should i wait at the back door?
Nach oben Nach unten
clair_de_lune

clair_de_lune

Anzahl der Beiträge : 431

BeitragThema: Re: Hello!! Would you help a fellow fan meet Theo and Adam! Please read!!   Hello!! Would you help a fellow fan meet Theo and Adam! Please read!! I_icon_minitimeMi 02 Jan 2013, 21:40

Try it Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Rosy

Rosy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1985

BeitragThema: Re: Hello!! Would you help a fellow fan meet Theo and Adam! Please read!!   Hello!! Would you help a fellow fan meet Theo and Adam! Please read!! I_icon_minitimeMi 02 Jan 2013, 21:43

Yes, it´s definitly worth a try waiting there. But you definitely have to wait for at least an hour. And there is no guarantee that you will get the chance to see them. But if they come out it is really worth waiting even in the cold Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Hello!! Would you help a fellow fan meet Theo and Adam! Please read!!   Hello!! Would you help a fellow fan meet Theo and Adam! Please read!! I_icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Hello!! Would you help a fellow fan meet Theo and Adam! Please read!!
Seite 1 von 1